What can The File Depot do for me?
- We offer a unique cradle-to-grave HIPAA compliant records storage, retention and disposal management system that is confidential, efficient and secure.
- We provide a computerized file tracking system to eliminate lost files.
- We offer Documents on Demand (Instant Delivery!) securely and on line via The File Depot Cloud.
- We deliver hard copy records daily as well as after hours, week-ends or holidays upon your request.
- We offer secure HIPAA compliant on-line back up for servers, workstations and laptops via The File Depot Cloud.
- We offer a secure on-line digital Safety Deposit Box via The File Depot Cloud for your most precious documents, valuable papers, photographs, birth certificates, deeds, insurance documents and other personal data. Free office apps, custom domain and collaboration tools are included.
- We provide other services such as hard copy to digital conversion, file retention, file destruction, on-site confidential containers and consulting.
What’s the cost?
Our services are usually less expensive than a mini-storage and you’ll no longer have to deal with the related conditions such as insects, rodents and inclimate weather.
Your records will have a better chance of survival from these situations with The File Depot.
- No Records Inventory
- Open Access to Company Files
- Exposed Confidential Records
- Poor Key Control
- Inadequate Filing Space
- Non-existent File Retention Plan
- Ice Storm
- Sprinkler Damage
- Rodents and Insects
- Inadequate Recovery Plan
- Power Outage
- No Disaster Plan
This all makes a lot of sense to me. What’s the next step?
Call us at 888-985-FILE (3453) for a no-obligation quote or for more information.